Friday, June 23, 2017

The Wise Man and the Foolish Man


I just love Camille from "Camille's Primary Ideas".  She has the best ideas!  This next month she is teaching The Wise Man and The Foolish Man in primary, and she is using my 'little houses' to do it.  You can find her lesson plans HERE, and you can download the little houses for FREE below.  They are printable that you can cut and paste to put together. I'm including all five houses even though I think you'll only really need two. :D Enjoy!

8 comments:

Spencer Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shay said...

Thanks so much!!

Annie Christensen said...

Wow! How cute are these?! Thank you!

Tammy said...

Thank you for being so generous! I love your designs and so do the children!

slcmom6 said...

These are so cute. Thank you!

daydenhof said...

Thank you for sharing!!

Keeping Up With the Joneses said...

Thank you for always being willing to share your wonderful talents! You make my calling in Primary so much easier.

Aersta said...

Thank you for sharing, these are adorable! I'm excited to use them for Wise Man Foolish Man this week. I think the kids will love them!